ads

Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Jokes

Valentine's day wow so much love in the air, well so much so that it makes me feel suffocated. Entire week of pressure to make that one day memorable. Well good news I don't have to worry about it thanks to a very hectic study schedule in my University that I ended up spending most of the V day attending lectures and preparing for presentations. Well I won't complain as I had nothing better to do. The only complain was that this blog post is being posted a bit late. Well since there is no specific day for love so I am going to bore you anyways. Shifting to a new country and extensive classes starting without getting time to settle. So as it is pretty much prospects of finding a date for Valentine's day goes from difficult to impossible. Keeping my looks in mind I am pretty much confident as I look like a potato so I always have a better chance of finding a date since women love potatoes "I can be your French Fry baby". A normal human tendency is if you can't enjoy something it is better to make fun of it. So here is my try to do the same and to support it is famous status updates on social media "On Valentine's day couples are dating and Singles are updating". Here are a few funny jokes on Valentine's day to help you feel a tiny bit better.

we all can relate to it!! Can't we?






There is no love more sincere than love for food




No comments:

Post a Comment